Due to concerns about the novel coronavirus and related disease (COVID-19), we are taking additional precautionary measures (per the recommendations of the CDC) within the hospital to keep our staff, doctors, animals, clients, and visitors safe, while continuing to provide essential patient care.
Spinnaker Veterinary Clinic is open to the public with limited capacity. Our entry door will remained locked in order to avoid crowding in our lobby area.
We have increased our sanitizing protocols around the hospital for client and staff safety to allow us to remain OPEN.
Our primary goal is to stay healthy, keep others around us healthy and continue to provide service throughout the duration of this pandemic. Face coverings are mandatory for all individuals inside of our facility.
When you arrive for your appointment, please park in a numbered parking spot and call us or text us at (508) 689-4466 to let us know you have arrived. When we are ready to see your pet, our staff will provide instructions.
The following services will remain curbside only at this time:
- Appointments that require a technician service only
- Surgical intakes or patients requiring in-hospital stays
- Food and medication pickup, please give us 48 hours notice to prepare your order
- Clients who prefer to not enter the clinic can have their pet seen while they remain in their vehicle.
Scheduled Veterinarian Appointments
Upon arrival, please park in a numbered parking spot and call us or text 508-669-4466 to let us know that you have arrived. We ask that you remain in your vehicle for a technician to bring you and your pet into an exam room.
Please note the following for your in-clinic appointment:
- ONE adult only will be escorted into an exam room with their pet(s)
- Hand sanitizing is required upon entry
- Masks must be worn at all times by both clients and staff
- We ask that you refrain from cellphone usage while in the clinic
- Please stay seated in the exam room
- Whenever possible, clients will be checked out in the exam rooms
- Exam rooms will be cleaned and sanitized after each appointment
- We respectfully ask that you refrain from smoking while on clinic property
Also for clients who do not want to travel into the clinic please utilize our Hospital’s Online Pharmacy. This can be a great resource to ensure proper social distancing, but still provide the necessary medications and nutritional products.
Thank you for all your dedication and support during these challenging times! Please reach out with any questions.
- The Spinnaker Veterinary Clinic Team